Care instructions for rubber jewelry
Care instructions for your TUN rubber jewelry from Brazil. The jewelry is 100% recyclable, contains natural rubber which is produced by cooperatives of small manufacturers from the Amazon region.
How should you care for your rubber jewelry?
- Avoid exposing the jewelry to the sun for extended periods of time.
- Do not snap the jewelry.
- If necessary, wash it only with warm water and mild soap.
- Avoid bringing it into contact with solvents, acetone or chlorine.
- If you wear your jewelry all the time, we recommend that you do without it now and again, so that the rubber can regain its original shape.
- Rubber is a living material. We recommend that you rub the jewelry once a month with a drop of hair oil. This maintains the moisture and prolongs the durability of your jewel.
If you follow these care instructions then you will have a lot of fun with our jewelry and the black jewelry will keep its great color for a long time. For further questions please look on our FAQ page or contact us via the contact form.